Restoration Church will open its auditorium for public services as of Sunday May 24th. We have adopted the following guidelines in response to current events:
- If you are sick, have any symptoms related to the COVID-19 virus, or are considered high-risk (60 years old and above), we encourage you to remain at home. Services will continue to be streamed on our Facebook Page (Restoration Church Kentucky.) Please visit the CDC website for more information about COVID-19 symptoms and individuals that are considered high-risk.
- We will have reduced capacity in each of our building’s areas.
- We ask that families please sit together as a family unit. This will help us ensure that separate family units are seated at least six feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations throughout the building.
- Everyone is encouraged to wear a facemask and other PPE for your safety and the comfort of others, except those that are distanced from the congregation on the platform. While PPE is encouraged, we will not require it.
- We will encourage everyone to maintain social distancing while in the building and refrain from physical touch.
- No childcare or nursery will be provided until future phases of reopening.
- Small groups and Youth Group will be meeting online only.
Let us show a lot of grace in these areas. COVID-19 has disrupted all of our lives in some capacity. In the midst of the insecurity and uncertainty in our current culture, let us be a beacon of hope for those around us. We have the responsibility to glorify God (1 Corinthians 10:31), honor and pray for the governing authorities (Romans 13:1-7), and love our neighbor by looking to their interests over and above our own (Philippians 2:3-4).